Cost Containment Program

Key Focus Areas

Injuries: -Reduction of Work Injuries and Development/Refinement of Employee Safety Systems

Claims: -Reduction of unnecessary work injury claims and development/ refinement of Early Reporting –No Lost Time

Costs: -Low Frequency/High Intensity Occupation Focused Rehabilitation -Per Case Billed Visit Maximum -Best Practice Evidence-Based Medical Services

Did you know?

The American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons estimates repetitive motion injuries cost US employers more than $27 billion annually for medical and lost salary costs. One risk is a less physically fit entry level work force. This is combined with the increasing age of the working population.

A company’s problematic workers compensation environment is often a complex set of economic, political, medical and legal issues. Research suggests that 90% of injured workers recover after 12 weeks. The remaining 10% account for 80% of costs.

Safe work is often a choice. Safe choices require education. Unsafe behaviors can be the result of communication deficits, negative attitudes, poor physical condition, stress, and lack of supervision.

Statistics indicate that people, not workplace conditions, cause 80% of all work related injuries. Injuries and Job Satisfaction are related. Modified duty is a vital cost control element.

Step One Request a Consultation with a Work Injury Center Representative or Nurse Case Manager to Develop Employer Profile

Step Two Develop and Implement Employee Wellness and Prevention Service Plan

Step Three Develop and Implement Medical Service Plan

Step Four Develop and Implement Rehabilitation Service Plan

Step Five Develop and Implement Case Management and Communication Plancrypto mining pools