Work Injury Center
Work Injury Center offers a full line of services to help companies deal with Workers’ Compensation issues.
- A dedicated phone line enabling workers to make appointments or get answers to questions quickly and easily.
- Comprehensive treatment and management of injured workers and invaluable services for both employees and employers.
- Experienced case managers. From helping you build a Workers’ Comp panel, to assisting with forms, billing, reports, and follow-up communications, WIC makes Workers’ Comp seem easy.
Our referrals come from injured workers, employers, primary care physicians, insurance companies, attorneys and case managers. We provide non-surgical care and rehabilitation services including:
- Work Conditioning
Resume writers are employed by companies that have various kinds of merchandise for customers. You can locate one, if you’re ready to acquire a writing assignments resume writer or you could approach them. If you employ someone, it is always advisable to find someone who’s great in writing resumes, especially if you will use the same restart in more than one company. Writing a resume isn’t so simple if you do not have the knowledge. You might still have some things to learn.
and Hand Therapy
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Ergonomic evaluations
- On-site job analysis and body mechanics training
- Educational seminars on common Workers’ Comp injuries
Why choose Work Injury Center?
- Quick and easy access to the most experienced group of health care providers in your area
- Dedicated phone line for ease of contact
- Experienced case managers
- Personalized injury management services geared to company needs