Work Injury Center
Work Injury Center offers a full line of services to help companies deal with Workers’ Compensation issues.
- A dedicated phone line enabling workers to make appointments or get answers to questions quickly and easily.
- Comprehensive treatment and management of injured workers and invaluable services for both employees and employers.
- Experienced case managers. From helping you build a Workers’ Comp panel, to assisting with forms, billing, reports, and follow-up communications, WIC makes Workers’ Comp seem easy.
Our referrals come from injured workers, employers, primary care physicians, insurance companies, attorneys and case managers. We provide non-surgical care and rehabilitation services including:
- Work Conditioning and Hand Therapy
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Ergonomic evaluations
- On-site job analysis and body mechanics training
- Educational seminars on common Workers’ Comp injuries
Why choose Work Injury Center?
- Quick and easy access to the most experienced group of health care providers in your area
- Dedicated phone line for ease of contact
- Experienced case managers
- Personalized injury management services geared to company needs