Welcome Dr. Aaron Green
Aaron Green M.D., MPH
- Born in Castro Valley, California.
- Attended Cal-Poly Pomona, where he majored in Mechanical Engineering.
- Received his bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from Tuskagee University and was a member of the track team.
- Completed his MD degree at Howard University Medical School in Washington, DC.
- Completed a residency in Internal Medicine at Franklin Square Medical Center in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Completed a second residency in Occupational Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA.
- Board certified in both Internal and Occupational Medicine.
- Acquired his Masters of Public Health from the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Served as the medical director of Bayhealth Medical Center’s Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care and Employee Health departments for 10 years.
- Founded Access Quality Healthcare in Millsboro, Delaware in January of 2008
- Currently the Corporate Medical Director of employee health for Nemours Foundation in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Currently serves on the medical staff of Beebe Medical Center and AI DuPont Hospital. Dr. Green specializes in working with teams to resolve complex return to work and fitness for duty cases. His ambition is to provide the same level of access and quality health care to businesses and corporations in Sussex County, Delaware, as is found in other areas of our country.